Want big bold beautiful eyelashes then try these tips for proper care and easy extension methods. Getting the long lashes you desire is easier than you think if you follow a good daily routine. Bold beautiful lashes are everywhere you look these days from celebrities to fashion magazines everyone seems to have the urge to maximize their lashes. Lash enhancing products are popping up everyday promising the fuller thicker glam lashes we’re all after. With all this wear and tear on our poor little lashes it’s time to take a look and some proper techniques to enhance but also to care for our eyelashes.
1) Always take care to remove any and all makeup prior to bed. Leaving mascara on the lashes for extended periods of time will eventually lead to damage. Using a simple cleanser designed for the task makes it easy and is definitely time well spent.
2) Try Olive oil and warm water for removing non waterproof mascara. This not only cleanses the lashes but will also act as a night time conditioner. This will make your lashes less brittle and help to minimize lash breakage.
3) Replacing your mascara on a regular basis usually about every 3 months will prevent bacteria, dust and dirt from building up. Try to buy your mascara in quantities that last approx this time. Buying bigger just because it’s on sale is sometimes not the best option.
4) Stop rubbing your eyes. The entire area around the eye should be treated as gently as possible. This greatly improves eyelash health and will limit lash breakage.
Eyelash Extension Methods
1) Use the conditioning mascara’s that are available today. This will help to nourish and keep your eyelashes healthy when using multiple techniques for enhancement.
2) Try a double whammy for lash extension. Use two different types of mascara one designed for volume and one for extended length. Sometimes this can have a dramatic effect vs. using combination mascara.
3) Curl or Perm your lashes. This will make your lashes appear fuller and thicker making your eyes pop. Giving you lashes a perm is just an easier way to make the curled effect last much longer.
4) Ever thought about having your eyelashes dyed? This works really well if you’re very fair or if you’re looking for a truly natural look without the use of mascara.
False lashes also remain a very popular option for women. My advice if you wish to try false lashes is to allow yourself plenty of time. Applying them can be frustrating the first time around until you get the hang of it.
Although somewhat pricey for me I actually went to a salon for my fist time trying false lashes. I watched her closely so I would have a good idea for technique if and when I attempted it myself. Another alternative eyelash extensions is to try one of the many products that claim to grow out your existing lashes. This would be a good option for anyone who may have overdone it and is now experiencing sparse or bald patches. Remember to always take care of your eyelashes they are in many cases much more sensitive and susceptible to damage than you might think.